How does it work?
1. Every Person with 2 or more teams (dart listings do not count) gets a single turn with 3 dart shots.
2. I Draw spacers from a bag (or use video darts), the bag contains spacers with every possible dart shot available. (every possible shot is represented 4 times in the bag)
3. The Highest score takes the first place prize (If tied a roll will decide first place, the loser will get the next place prize if available)
4. If the prize pool exceeds a certain value there will be second and third places added, or even more.
5. The prize pool is determined by how much the break brings in, minus my expenses and small commision. The idea is to limit my profit and give back to the awesome 643 community! Prizes will consist of Hobby Boxes, Packs, Spots and Cards. Hobby boxes or packs will be opened for the winners after the break and all hits will ship.
6. If you get 180 Points in one turn you will get a single full clear of one row of your Mega Cricket standings and instant prize(s) of your choice.
7. The darts used in this bonus also count toward your Personal MEGA CRICKET standings, check the bonus below.
8. The Lowest score will also get a Prize, see the "You Throw like a Nancy" bonus below. (Prize will Most likely be a nice card!)
NOTE: Regarding the listing for the "Guaranteed chance at the Cash Darts bonus" - The winner of this listing wins an extra 3 darts for the Cash Darts bonus and will be the very last person to take their turn, these 3 darts are considered a standalone turn. The 3 darts from this listing also count towards the Mega Cricket bonus.
Still Confused? this video will help you understand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcQex7gYdLo
You need 2 teams to be eligible for the extra prizes, your darts from the Cash Darts bonus above are what count towards Mega Cricket. Your darts build up until you decide to spend them on prizes. Go to http://643boxbreak.com/cricket.html For full instructions and the Prize List! Ready to cash out? Send me an email or message on the forum and let me know exactly which numbers you are cashing out and which prize you would like.
You may only have 3 columns of darts active, after 3 columns any new darts for a number with 3 already closed will not count, no prize will cost more than 3 full clears. Your Darts expire if you are inactive for 6 months. Darts cannot be traded or sold to others.
Still Confused? this video will help make it clear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcQex7gYdLo
The Lowest score in the Cash Darts Bonus above will win a prize, they will also be known as the "Nancy" for the week! Check the Mega Cricket page for Past Winners!